- Welcome Dr. James L. Cimera & Dr. Harish Thaker!
- Telehealth is Here!
- APDA Optimism Walk in Coconut Creek on April 28, 2017
- MS Walk in Coral Gables on April 1, 2017
- CNN Espanol – Dr. Jaramillo habla de Alziemers
- ¡Alerta y miedo por el Síndrome del Salón de belleza!
- Capitol Hill Report: Thank You for a Record-breaking Neurology on the Hill
- What is Epilepsy
- A sleep lab may be your answer for insomnia, obstructive apnea
- Zika virus can also affect adults – Dr. Paul Damski
- “You are obese.”
- Twenty First Century Feminism: New and Improved
- ¿Cómo evitar un ataque cerebral?
- Do drivers with epilepsy have higher rates of motor vehicle accidents than those without epilepsy?
- Epilepsy: Neurological Disorder
- When should I get DBS or can I wait for Stem Cell Therapy?
- “Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone.”
- Practice Update: Review of Anticonvulsant Therapy
- First Choice Neurology; Dr. Silvers gives a closer look at Alzheimer’s disease
- It Tastes Like Chicken
- The Anti-Aging Revolution
- EASY SELLS
- Got Almond Milk?
- Nutrition & Wellness – Eileen Higgins, MD, FACS
- Mind Body & Soul Event with National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- First Choice Neurology Welcomes Cigna and AvMed Members
- Safety and efficacy of ALD403, an antibody to calcitonin gene-related peptide, for the prevention of frequent episodic migraine: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, exploratory phase 2 trial
- Support and education are fundamental for patients with neurological disorders and their caregivers.
- Consejos de Salud – La enfermedad de Alzheimer
- Dormir Para Vivir Mejor
- To Forget: Strategy or Memory Loss?
- RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME (RLS)
- Health Insurance 101